Castle By the Sea

23:03


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Coat - Topshop
Cardi - Primark  
Dress - Motel
Scarf - H&M 
Boots - Kate Kanzier

Photos by Tom

My other half is currently on a uni placement down on the south-west coast of Scotland and I took a few days off work last week so that I could go spend some time with him. 
We visited a little seaside town and took a wander up to Dunskey Castle which is the ruin you can see in the background of the photos, looking out from the clifftop on to the Irish Sea. 
Isn't it pretty?


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. These photos are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I can't think of a more deliciously whimsical backdrop to showcase your adorable little outfit :)

    xx

    Vickie
    www.adventuresinfashion.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are just amazing, and I'm loving your hair color!!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous place for a photoshoot! I love your outfit, your coat is such a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your lovely comment :)

    stunning place! and your outfit and hair are amazing

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I adore this outfit! I'm obsessed with fringe toe boots too!
    OH my!! The scenery is incredible too!

    Ayesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so pretty, what a stunning place, i'd love to visit there!! Your coat and boots are really sweet too :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images