Golden Girl

19:14


Oooh it's been a while, hasn't it? My boyfriend flew to Malawi right at the beginning of January to spend two months working in a hospital there, and I've been working non-stop since so that I can save up enough pennies to go and visit him there. I'm totally knackered - I worked 56 hours last week! But I know it will be worth it when I'm sipping an ice cold G&T on the shores of Lake Malawi.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress - H&M
Cardigan - F&F at Tesco
Boots - Kate Kanzier
Tights - Tabio
Scarf - Gift

I'm such a sucker for anything that sparkles. When I first saw this dress in H&M I was instantly attracted to the understated glitz - I know it's meant to be a party dress but I feel I can get away with it during the day by pairing it with a cosy cashmere cardie and my trusty Kate Kanzier boots, what do you think?


I got an email yesterday from the lovely people over at Kate Kanzier yesterday informing me that I was featured on their website. They have a new section called Show Me Your Style and I'm so flattered to be there next to so many stylish girls. Go take a look!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It really has been a while missus!

    Lovely outfit - rather festive if you don't mind me saying - what with the green & red & nice bit of sparkle - great stuff :)

    Good luck with your saving mission

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your back! :) you look as pretty as always xxxx

    ohhh to be sipping a G&T in warmer climates!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images