Never Let Me Go

14:31

Photobucket

Top & Skirt - ASOS
Shoes - Primark
Cardigan - Per Una

I finally decided what to buy with my ASOS Groupon vouchers, and went for this cute denim skirt and the coral blouse. I also added a lovely little bracelet by Orelia to my basket at the last minute because I just couldn't resist it!

Photobucket

The sun was out in full force yesterday so after taking these pictures I spent the afternoon sitting in the garden reading my book. It was lovely!

I'm off work all week so I originally planned to do lots of baking and sewing (and blogging too) but unfortunatly my week has not been going to plan so far!
I spent most of Monday in A&E with my little sister after she hurt her foot. Someone dropped a brick on her by accident and it looked so painful - she could hardly walk and couldn't fit her shoe on because it was so swollen. 

Then, this morning I woke up feeling awful. I've been hit by a horrible cold and have had no motivation to do anything today, except sit in my PJ's drinking tea and finally watching Never Let Me Go which, quite frankly, just made me feel even worse! 
Who else has watched it? What did you think?




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. ouch, your poor sister!

    love your shoes, my local Primark was pants for shoes last weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. the denim goes perfect with the coral blouse.
    if you get the chance could you check out my blog ?http://emilyaliciamei.blogspot.com/ would love to get some feedback, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top photos, great style! Hope your sis gets better soon, that sounds so painful ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog! keep up good works...its to be nice if we can know each other, do you think so?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, but can you afford the massive financial and technical outlays implicit in the iPhone studio system?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m late to find this post but wow, this should be great. May not get any better…

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looked so awesome. Would love to spend a weekend at the hotel with my 21 yr old daughter and a day just like yours at the Spa. It did look like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a great Festival, and you are fully deserved of being there with you're ambitious and talented. And..anyhow, I hope we'll have more CONS in Orlando...It's fun!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images