Love for Laura

21:25

26.5.10

26.5.10

26.5.10

26.5.10

26.5.10

26.5.10
Dress - Laura Lees for Topshop, Cardigan - Topshop, Tights - Urban Outfitters, Shoes - Faith

My best friend bought me this Laura Lees dress for my 19th birthday because her name is Laura and she thought that was cute. 
It's been hiding in my wardrobe all winter but I thought it was high time for its summer debut. 


What do you think of my hair? These are my natural curls tamed with some lots of Frizz Ease.

I always feel a bit unruly when I leave my hair to its own devices, but I'm conscious of over-using my hairdryer and GHDs and, sometimes, I really just can't be bothered to spend the best part of an hour doing my hair.
I used to really detest my curls when I was younger. When hair straighteners (and the poker-straight hairstyles on Footballers' Wives) first became popular I used to get so frustrated with my frizz because I just couldn't get it even nearly straight. I almost got my hair chemically straightened at one point, but I'm so glad I never went that far because I actually like my curls now.


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love this outfit too! I wouldn't have thought to put those colours together (the green cardi & pink tights), but it really works :) I'm also jealous, yet inspired - as I've had a pair of pink tights for AGES now & haven't plucked up the courage to wear them yet!

    Your hair looks gorgeous left naturally - now mine really is a big frizzy wavy mess, so I do have to either straighten it, or curl it. At least yours is proper nicely curly - very pretty :)

    I feel like a bit of a stalker, commenting on all your posts as I have been - but I'm loving your blog at the mo, tis great!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the color scheme and those shoes are adorable!

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair!! I wish mine was curly like yours, but it's just a wavy mess naturally! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love curls, at least you have the choice between the 2 styles. it is so hard for me to curl my hair and involves so much time and hair spray it's not worth the effort because it never stays in for long. damn my straight hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous!
    I love the new effect on your photos, and you hair looks lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is darling! And your hair is beautiful! I'm a new follower & glad that I found your blog!

    http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com
    http://closetfullofgoodies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair! You look gorgeous.
    The dress is adorable and the shoes are super pretty. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear, your hair is gorgeous! In fact, that was the first thing I noticed about your outfit, the utter perfection of your curls and the beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shoes! They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images