My New Dress

18:44

I've been a bit naughty today. I'm supposed to be saving money but I went out for lunch (I had a club sandwich and it was delicious) and then I took a wander into Topshop...

Photobucket
... and came home with this cute floral dress, which I think is perfect for summer.
I can't wait for a chance to wear it, and I've been dreaming up some different outfits revolving round my new dress:

daisy dress,polyvore
Topshop Dress, Miss Selfridge Hat, Delia's Cardigan, Modcloth Wedges, Alex Monroe Necklace, Urban Outfitters Bag
daisy dress,polyvore
Topshop Dress, Converse Shoes, Topshop Bag, American Apparel Socks, Blue Banana Earrings

P.S. I'm having a wardrobe Spring Clean and I have put some things up for sale on eBay. You can take a look here.
I will be putting up loads of other things over the next few weeks, but I will keep you updated!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I want that dress so badly now! Probably just as well I am utterly broke haha x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images