Headgear

22:04

headwear

headwear


headwear

headwear

headwear

headwear

headwear

Pics from stylesightings

Lately, since I won my headband from What Katy Did Next, I've been dreaming of all sorts of headgear. These pictures from stylesightings just added fuel to the fire. From printed scarfs to pretty bows to embellished hairbands to good old Alice bands, I want some headgear for every day of the week.
Photobucket
From Left to Right: Miss Selfridge, Hannaanderson.com, Oscar de la Renta, franceluxe.com, Topshop, Colette, Liberty, Miss Selfridge, Verabradley.com

Of course, you can't do a post about headgear without mentioning the headband Queen, Blair Waldorf:

blair headbands

blair headbands

blair headbands

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. oh, i do love this post so much! i was contemplating the head wear, but i'm worried it will make me look too young. but blair does do it well! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold leaf one!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so much interested to join your network. Thanks for sharing this post. Keep blogging promotional gifts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching information on pedicure and your blog proved to be the best on the same. Please keep updating beauty tips in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. I need this article to complete my assignment in college. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing information that is actually helpful. Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like following your blog as the articles are so simple to read and follow. Excellent. Please keep up the good work. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives in-depth information. thanks for this nice article

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tour Operators In India
    Imperial Voyages Travel And Tour Operators In India Book At Cheapest Price With Imperial Voyages Travel Agency In India

    ReplyDelete


  10. According to a source, under the new policy, if the students of both grades fail in one subject, they will be able to pass on. If the students fail in two subjects, they will have to re-appear in the exams; however, they will be promoted to the next class.


    8th class result pec edu pk
    5th class result of 2018
    8th class result of 2018

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images