Crimson Glow

14:30

Photobucket


It's a dull, grey and drizzly day today and the weather seems to have affected both my mood and my wardrobe. This dress reminds me a little of the 90s grunge look and I feel like maybe I should be wearing an oversized flannel shirt and watching My So-Called Life.

When I was at home last weekend I unearthed a box full of forgotten jewellery and this cuff was one of the things inside. I can't remember where I got it from and today may even be the first time I've actually worn it. I've not quite decided yet if I really like it, or if I should have left it in the box to stay forgotten...

Photobucket

What do you think?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your outfit!

    Personally I can't bear wearing cuffs like that around my wrist, the beads irritate the hell out of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cuff! It's very interesting and unique!
    Thanks for commenting!

    girlwiththeflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is your dress from? :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images