Making Maki

21:51

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shirt - My Boyfriend's, Skirt - M&S, Belt - H&M, Shoes & Sunglasses - Topshop, Bag - Miss Selfridge

Photos by Tom


Today I went out to lunch with two friends, one of whom gave me this adorable bag as an early birthday present. I was thinking about buying myself a cute woven bag for summer and couldn't have picked a better one!

We went for sushi and after we had stuffed our faces (it's so easy to just grab what you fancy from the conveyor belt, and those plates always manage to pile up far too quickly!) the manager came to chat to us and invited us to have a go at making our own sushi. We tried our hand at avocado maki, then prawn and chive maki and of course we got to eat it afterwards.

Photobucket

Those are mine on the right!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Really like your skirt - & that bag is adorable :)

    I've never tried sushi..

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM that loves good, and yours turned out really well!

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images