Purple Ponies

19:58

There's a lot of Miu Miu inspired animal prints around at the moment, mostly in the form of this cute dress from Zara:
Photobucket

I was more than a little tempted to purchase it myself while browsing the racks in Zara over the weekend, but my current lack of finances meant I sadly had to leave it behind. However I remembered that I already had a cute animal print dress lurking at the back of my wardrobe. Instead of the cats and swallows featured in the Miu Miu collection I have some purple ponies...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress - h&m, Shoes - New Look, Headband - What Katy Did Next

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Your purple ponies dress is amazing. I actually like it more than the Zara cats one I think.

    I got a dress/tunic with a flamingo print the other day - was quite excited about that.. :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a similar cat print dress in the dorothy perkins sale for £15! the navy one is my fave!

    http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=20552&storeId=12552&productId=1549789&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn=

    p.s. woohoo hairband!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. who needs that (gorgeous) zara when you have something so adorable? you look lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nearly bought this dress, I wish I had got it now! Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit and very 'a la miu miu' indeed! i love the zara cat print dress!

    lovely blog and nice style!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images