Gifted

19:20

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress - New Look, Shoes - Faith, Necklace & Glasses - Gift

Photos by Tom

Almost everything I'm wearing today was a gift. The shoes and tights were from my mum at Christmas, my flatmate gave me the unicorn necklace for my 21st birthday (it's my 22nd at the end of this month - eek), and my little brother gave me the glasses. The dress could almost count as a gift too since it was super cheap in the New Look sale last summer. I originally bought it only to wear to T in the Park because I assumed it would just get ruined and at £5 I really wasn't too fussed. However, it withstood festival wear and tear and I grew quite fond of it.

Are any of you going to any festivals this summer? I don't have a ticket to any yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a surprise from the festival fairy, ha!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love that dress. A lot. Especially with those tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I found you on a Daisy Chain Dream, and I think you are just adorable! I love your style!

    =D

    P.S. I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, your heart-shaped glasses are just perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Love the blue tights! And that necklace is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love your shoes and sunnies! <3 The dress is really cute too:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images