Padlock

21:42

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress - H&M, Shoes - Topshop, Cardigan - Primark, Headband - Forever 21

I love this dress, it's so simple and summery and, if I may say so myself, I think it flatters my figure quite well (please don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong about that last one!). One of my best friends gave it to me for my birthday last year (it's my birthday in just over a week - eek) and when I was in H&M the other day I noticed that they have it back in stock in lots of different colours. I'm a little tempted to buy it in blue or purple, but I shall need to make some money first!

In other news, my flat was burgled a few days ago! Luckily for me the thief bypassed my room and only made off with my flatmate's Playstation 3 and laptop (I say only because just two items were taken, but they were probably the two most expensive things in the flat). However, it's pretty scary considering my other flatmate was actually in his room while the burglary was happening.
The same sort of thing happened to my best friend a few years ago. Someone flicked the lock on her front door with a credit card and made off with her laptop and her bag while she was asleep.
Oh dear, sorry if I've scared you now. Hopefully tomorrow I will have something more upbeat to talk about...

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. scary! hope you're not too freaked out! and... your outfit is very very very cute.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. God that's awful..

    Outfit's lovely - particularly loving those shoes - how cute?!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's horrible that your flat was burgled. I hope you aren't to shaken up about it.
    I love your outfit, those candy stripes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I really love the dress - and especially paired with the pink cardie! I said this on another blog the other day, but you don't see enough colours-paired-with-the-same-colour anymore (if that even makes sense?) - it's always clashing colours, which is nice, but it's really refreshing to see blue on blue, pink on pink etc. cos it really works! Also glad to know those dresses are back in stock in different colours for they are adorable & now I want to get my paws on a green one if it exists :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh that sounds terrible! I know of so many students who have been burgled. I hope it doesn't happen again! I love this dress though, reminds me of candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that´s terrible,but everything will be fine.
    LOVE your shoes♥i´m your new follower(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh.. i hope you and your flatmate is doing fine.. that is kid of scary..

    anyway, i love your outfit!! it's so cheery and playful!!! those shoes are so so so cute!! i want a pair. too bad we dont have topshop here...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything is fine for you! I really like your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no that sounds horrible! Just the feeling of having your space violated like that is awful, even if they didn't make off with too too much.

    In other news your outfit is very cute! I had a similar pair of topshop shoes which I wore to death last summer, they're lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images