The Edge of Summer

22:43

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There may have been an onslaught of hailstones today here in Aberdeen, but that hasn't stopped me thinking about my summer wardrobe. Of course, I'm not expecting the weather to get any better, which is maybe why I've been so inspired by the wardrobes of Sienna Miller and Keira Knightley in The Edge of Love. Rainy days by the seaside with soggy ice cream cones and fish&chips wrapped in last weeks newspaper call for wellies, long socks, hats to attempt to sheild curls from the elements and chunky knitted layers that are easy to strip off when (if) the sun peeks through the clouds.
The Edge of Love

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great clothes - I love the vintage feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos and the collage you did.The perfect summer weekend look.



    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of this film!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images