Heart Shaped Glasses

23:19

Photobucket
Dress - Primark
Cardigan - H&M
Shoes & Glasses - Topshop
Photobucket

It was so lovely and sunny when I wore this on Friday and I was so pleased to get my legs out haha! I know heart-shaped glasses aren't really the accessory du jour anymore, but Tom bought these leopard print ones for me 3 years ago and I still love them.


We had two BBQs at our house this weekend. The first was on Friday to celebrate Tom's birthday and my memories of it are slightly hazy, probably thanks to the copious glasses of Pimms I managed to get through before some drunkard smashed the jug!
We had a slightly more civilised affair on Saturday (there was even some marshmallow toasting) but I think it's safe to say that I've filled my quota for grilled meats and plastic cheese this month...

What did you get up to over the weekend?


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love your dress! I think everyone had a BBQ at some point this weekend except me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures, i like your dress

    hope you'll enter my giveaway!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress...great blog!


    ps. I would like to invite you to the first giveaway on blog!

    xx
    deni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS DRESS. I saw it in Primark about a month ago & almost swooned to death. Then I tried it on & it broke my heart because the top bit flattened my boobs so much, it just didn't look right & of course a larger size didn't suit. It was like the most perfect dress was stolen away from me. WOE. But it looks cracking on you & I'm glad somebody out there is enjoying it :D glad you've been enjoying the weather too! BBQs are the bees knees & without a garden, I miss them so much.

    At the weekend, I had a cold. The three sunniest days ever & I was busy having a cold! More woe.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images