Something Old, Something New

22:03

As some of you may know, I was lucky enough to win a competition held by Kirsty of Belle Fantaisie. My prize? A super sweet headband from What Katy Did Next.
It arrived on my doorstep earlier this week and almost didn't want to open it and ruin the adorable packaging!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't it lovely?

I wore it for the first time today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress - F21, Cardigan - Primark, Socks & Belt - H&M, Shoes - New Look

When I was at home last weekend I found this bag under some piles of clutter in my bedroom. I vaguley remember buying it when I was on holiday in Greece about 4 years ago and I think today is the first time I've ever actually used it! And the dress I have 'adpoted' from my sister's wardrobe. She bought it when we were in Florida 3 years ago, and has never worn it...

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Cute! I love when siblings get cute clothes and end up not really wanting them anymore - I've "borrowed" so many stuff from my sister's closet when she moved out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello :) omg, firstly , i was stunned by the headband. its so beautiful!
    secondly, the way u put ur outfit together is awesome! the colors really complement each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see my hairband has gone to a loving home! It looks great, glad you like it!

    Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The package looks adorable indeed, but what's inside is definitely even better. The headband really suits you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh this is lovely! i really wanted to win it but i think it actually suits you better hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. The headband is so pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images