Cheap Thrills

14:09

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress - Topshop, Socks - H&M, Shoes - Primark

I'm finally back from Inverness - what started out as a 2 day visit somehow turned into a week, but it was lovely all the same.
I haven't shopped in Primark for years but my boyfriend was desperate for a pair of super cheap sunglasses at the weekend, and his hunt took us to Primark. I just couldn't resist these shoes, especially since they were only £13. I may have also bought a dress, but I'll show you that another day...


The online fashion market, pret-a-portobello, is having a 48 hour flash sale where everything is £25 or under. If you haven't done so already, you should go check it out. They've got some adorable jewellery and cute accessories and they also stock brands like Dahlia and Trollied Dolly. I'm keeping my eye on these for now:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh no, I should not have clicked the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurrvvee pretaportabello! And your outfit!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Those shoes are perfect and what a lovely color for a knee high :)

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey pretty lady, just wanted to let you know I gave you an award on my blog! http://bit.ly/cb6WBW

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images