Love Luella

21:21







style.com



Who doesn't love Luella? Since I first discovered Luella I've lusted after every collection and the SS2010 collection is no different. I adore the colour palette - especially that powder blue shade in the last two outfits and the muted red of that gorgeous coat. And polka dots! I love anything printed with polka dots!

Of course, being just a humble student Luella is a little bit out of my price range (although I did see a girl in Uni the other day wearing a Luella skirt-so jealous) but I saw this dress on modcloth.com a few days ago and it instantly reminded me of this collection. Most likely because of the love-heart shaped cut-out on the back. Of course I have saved it to the Christmas wishlist I'm going to send to my boyfriend very soon (It was his idea, honestly!)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images