I'm Walking into Spiderwebs

08:51

I am utterly terrified of spiders. Big ones cause me to break out in hysterical fits. There are always spiderwebs in my house and they totally creep me out. And yet I was strangely compelled to buy these tights:


Red Dress

Hmmm. I do not quite know why I do such strange poses but anyway, this is that infamous red dress from Primark that was everywhere last year. I quite enjoy wearing it. My bag is from Topshop and so is my jacket.



Spider Tights

I wore this outfit the other night when me and my boyfriend got drunk to celebrate me finishing my exams. We went to our favorite club and I have to say I've never felt so old in my whole life. I'm only 21, but I think almost everyone else there was like 16, wearing high-waist shorts and Amy Winehouse eyeliner. The music was good though- Offspring, Queens of the Stone Age, Limp Bizkit etc A nice weird mix for the schoolkids. I wish they had played Spiderwebs by No Doubt because that would have made my night.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images